Made4Biz Security Inc . has announced today a trade-in plan for RSA’s SecureID. Each SecureID customer can switch their SecureID devices to IDentiWall while using their SecureID’s past investments as credit against the IDentiWall license fee.
Such trade-in is guaranteed to be financially compelling and technically superior.
The innovative trade-in plan makes sure that switching customers enjoy:
- Better, newest security technology that protects its users against all latest attacks even if their computer is contaminated with malwares or even if their ID is exposed.
- Wider security coverage, which includes not only two-factor authentication, but also combines transaction verification, anti-phishing, anti-farming, as well as breach attempt notification.
- All platform coverage including Desktops, Tablets, Smartphone
- VPN and SSL-VPN user authentication
- E-Banking, m-Banking, e-Health, e-Government web application protection with special ‘application agnostic’ mode by which, not even one line of code needs to be changed.
- Polite implementation including co-existence with SecureID for the transition period and built-in implementation risk elimination measures.
- No physical devices to be distributed and yet out-of-the-box support for such token devices and smart-cards does exist.
- Lowest TCO. This trade-in plan was designed to ensure cost savings for the whole duration of the IDentiWall usage.
- Cloud or on-site implementation options are supported.
Via EPR Network
More Computer press releases